AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS color precipitants, developed specifically for use in sugar mills, represent an extremely simple way of removing color from sugar syrups and juices without incurring significant cost. In addition, AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants have proven to be very effective where high ash content is present. The performance of most decolorants is hindered by a high ash level; however AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants produce excellent results regardless of ash content.
AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants are non-toxic aqueous polymers with cationic properties. AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants react with negatively charged color bodies, neutralizing their charges and thereby causing precipitation. The precipitated color is subsequently removed during syrup clarification.
AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants can remove 20-30% of the color from clarified juice, which is reflected in the final color of the sugar. Actual performance depends on the color
of the juice before treatment. Residual AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitant in the l’A” sugar is below detectable levels. Furthermore, since essentially all the AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitant reacts during precipitation, residual AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitant is below detectable levels in all process streams.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants give a 20-30% decolorization when treated on the clarified juice.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants are liquid products that are easy and convenient to handle.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants can be used to reduce or replace syrup sulphitation with a corresponding reduction in inversion losses and therefore an increased sugar yield.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants can be used when the factory must produce a higher quality sugar for a particular client.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants can be used in conjunction with AISHDURA” for Blanco Direct sugar production to further reduce sugar color. Upto 20% reduction is attainable.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants can be used during high color periods (such as during heavy rain) to ensure the continued production of good quality sugar, us this specification.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants have been shown to be non-toxic.
- AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants are backed by the technical support of Aishwaryaa.
HOW TO USE
AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants are extremely simple to use and should be added to the clarified juice. All that is needed is a dosing pump with the facility to vary dosage in proportion to clear juice flow rate. AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitant should be dosed at the point where a good mixing can be achieved (the suction side of the evaporator is ideal). The product can be dosed directly from the drum or from a larger holding tank.
|Parameter||AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS 30 %
AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS 40 %
|Total Solids||29 – 31 %
39 % minimum
|Form||Clear colorless to pale amber|
|Sp.Gravity||1.06 at 20o C|
|PH||5.0 – 8.0|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
HEALTH AND SAFETY
AISHDURA flocculant has a low order of toxicity. The acute oral (rat) LD50 value and dermal (rabbit) LD50 values are estimated to be >2.5 g/kg and >10 g/kg, respectively. Direct contact with these materials may cause minimal eye irritation and minimal skin irritation.
HANDLING & STORAGE
AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants can be stored between 5°C and 25°C for two years. Fiber glass, stainless steel, polyethylene or polypropylene are recommended for storage tanks. Mild steel, cast iron aluminum or zinc are to be avoided as AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitant in its neat state is moderately corrosive towards these materials.
AISH CHEM – CPJ & CPS precipitants are packed in 220 kg net (229 kg gross) polythene drums.