To provide the best solution in the world for sugar, paper, water and waste water industries by either partnering with or entering into strategic tie ups with the best companies in the world for those industries.
1. SUGAR PROCESSING & FILTERAID – Enzymes for sugar industries to control starch
2. NORIT-NETHERLANDS – For speciality Activated Carbon used to manufacture top quality refined Sugar and more…
3. KEMIRA-NETHERLANDS – For entire range of “TALO” products for sugar processing and speciality Chemicals used in the manufacturing of Sugar and more…
Member ship with
• Indo American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
• Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
• Basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics Export Promotion Council (CHEMEXIL)
• EEPC India
We are in the field for nearly 20 years, Servicing industries like Sugar, Water treatment, Paper, Textiles, Paint, Leather, Dairy, ETP and Pharmaceuticals Industries.
• TATE & LYLE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY, LONDON, UK
History of Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle is a world-leading manufacturer of renewable food and industrial ingredients in addition to being the oldest sugar refinering the world having over a hundred years of consolidated experience. The group has grown from the separate cane sugar refining businesses of Henry Tate and Abram Lyle founded in the late 19th Century.
Tate & Lyle Facts
As the largest Cane sugar refiner in Europe today, Tate & Lyle provides jobs for more than 300,000 people in African, Caribbean and pacific countries.
• Tate & Lyle has the oldest brand on record. In 006 Guinness World Recognized that Lyle’s Golden Syrup.
• Tate & Lyle is the Largest UK food and Drink brand to switch to Fair-trade (starting with its granulated white sugar in February 008).
• No higher priority than safety.